Monday, December 22, 2008

Be Careful.... what you wish for.....

Here it is a couple of days before Christmas and we have had a pretty layed back preseason.  No big plans for the holidays.  Our daughter is coming home for several days but no young children this year so we haven't decorated much.  Haven't done much in the gift area either.  John wants some camera "things" so he has to purchase those himself.  He needs some clothes so we'll hit the after Christmas sales.  I don't have any big wants so when I was casually asked a few weeks ago if I'd like a personal trainer I answered "Well only if he's a hunk!" Didn't think much more about it. Ummm, well you guessed it, I got my personal trainer this AM...but he's a Katy....although there are some hunks around.  Yes I was asked to go to an interview at 10 AM today for information and a tour.  After consulting as to what I wanted (or maybe I should say what John wants) and some activity/body assessments I signed up for 20 sessions.  This is a different type of health club.  Guess it really isn't a health club, although there is all the equipment.  It is called PDS Sports Performance.  The PDS stands for player development solutions.  They work with athletes and different sports teams to enhance performance.  Well I'm no athlete (as most of you already know) but I'm encouraged this will enhance my life.  I'll keep you posted! I have my first session tomorrow....How's that for starting an exercise program like this before the New Year!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow! I'm impressed and anxious to hear how the training goes.